- Stylish apartments at Hartford 21 are located in the heart of the city. They boast fitness centers with Peloton bikes, valet parking, and bike storage for going car-free. Over at Colt Gateway, you can live in loft-style apartments in a restored factory, above one of the city’s acclaimed breweries, just a block from the city’s soccer stadium.
- Downtown, the sprawling green of the state capital’s Bushnell Park connects to bustling streets, award-winning restaurants, acclaimed theaters and museums, live music venues and historic architecture.
- Hartford has many seasonal outdoor events including street festivals, Minor League Baseball with the Hartford Yard Goats, salsa dancing on Pratt Street, Jazz in Bushnell Park, and the HartBeat Music Festival.
- The city’s waterfront pedestrian paths allow strolls along the Connecticut River year-round for relaxation and enjoyment.
- For easy travel, you can get around through numerous public transportation services including CTfastrak, CTtransit, CTrides, Hartford Line, and Hartford dash Shuttle.